Streetwise buff to 33%

increase to 33% less item consumption. This will make it so you can use a yellow medkit for 2 heals without addons. Currently Streetwise is really bad and you will only ever see it in some weird swf team for infinite locker flashlight saves. Additionally remove the effect of granting it to allies because it would nerf swf which is good. This wouldnt hurt solo q at all because noone uses off-charge medkits.

Comments

  • Try build to last and camp lockers when healing.

  • They could just make it not stackable like they did with Open Handed.

    A buff to 33% would be nice since I had a build with Built to Last and old botany knowledge that is now dead.

  • @VaporLion said:

    increase to 33% less item consumption. This will make it so you can use a yellow medkit for 2 heals without addons. Currently Streetwise is really bad and you will only ever see it in some weird swf team for infinite locker flashlight saves. Additionally remove the effect of granting it to allies because it would nerf swf which is good. This wouldnt hurt solo q at all because noone uses off-charge medkits.

    I literally thought of pretty much this buff. However I disagree with the no allies thing. What I would do is just make it not stack like it currently does.