Finally a new Adam cosmetics...
But it's in the rift. Which I'm ok about.
Tbh I will just take anything at this point
So thank you cosmetics designers
But it's in the rift. Which I'm ok about.
Tbh I will just take anything at this point
So thank you cosmetics designers
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah it's good to see him get some cosmetics. One of the reasons I don't often play him is that.
Right. I'm glad he finally got something and not just a reskin
That hat looks really good and actually makes him look great with the default suits
Yep. It's honestly great
They even got a blue version too that makes it better
The rift is cheaper than paying for a Very Rare outfit.