No BP from purchasing already owned perk in Shrine
Anyone else have this?
I purchased I'm All Ears again for the 100k bp but it took my shards and gave me no BP.
Annoying but not worth my time to do a proper bug report... wondering if this is a known bug
Comments
Were you at the BP cap?
No, I spend them as fast as I get them
thank you for confirming...and I do the same!
Lol yep
Like I say, I am not that bothered I will go through making a proper bug report but I was wondering if others had this issue. I guess I will avoid the Shrine in the meantime
Okay well thankfully this appears to have resolved itself. I went into the new rift to check it out and that seemed to force an update on my account and the purchased BP appeared now.