Matchmaking incentives disappear after 1 game
• Platform
Steam
• Description of the issue
Matchmaking incentives disappear after 1 game, restarting fixes it again for 1 game
• Steps to reproduce (if possible)
Start the game (only got the killer incentives so far, but they vanish after one game consistenly)
Play 1 game doenst matter if you play killer or survivor (tested with playing a few games with my Ada and the Twins)
Incentives disappear after the game and you dont get them for next games after the first one
Restarting the game fixes the issue for 1 game again, then they disappear
• How often does this occur
Every time after restarting the game
Comments
Can confirm this
Solution:
-Restart the game once you finish the trial
but yes, this is a bug as I have the same problem.
Can confirm on ps4
Happening on PC too
Note: it's only a visual bug. They are still active and when they change values, you will see them for one match.
Ah well that is good, restarting after every match is a bit annoying
Also on PS5, it comes back if you restart after every game but still super annoying
Actually this being a visual bug is still a problem since there is no way to know what side you should be joining for the extra BP. I will play either side depending on which one has extra BP
I do believe this is visual - I just played and checked and I definitely got the MMI added to my score. But raising it with QA today to get it looked into correctly to confirm.
Can confirm it seems to be a visual bug. Still annoying but at least we're not actually losing bloodpoints