Laughs Maniacally
Also I need someone to play as Freddy so I can laugh
Also I need someone to play as Freddy so I can laugh
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yay!!! As one of five players who use flashbang, this pleases me
As someone who uses lightborn, I laugh back at you, lol
Maybe if I throw them both at the same time it'll overpower your lightborn!
No please, don't even give the devs the idea, lol
They are correct don't encourage them. Or else next patch double flashbangs will also cause my Piggy traps to just fall off...
What if they made it so double Flashbang causes stun? 😲
One flashbang can't be good for you, let alone two. Permanent hearing and vision loss for the killer (or survivor and you're like me and routinely flashbang yourself...).
A dev done goofed, but at least you can't say the event won't be interesting!
So 1 Flashbang is normal blind that applies to killer and nearby survivors like it does now. 2 flashbangs will blind and stun the killer and nearby survivors. I like it.
I just wish I was better with the damn things. I like having a more interactive perk like flash bangs but I swear unless it's right in the killers grill and you have them hooked up to one of those Clockwork Orange eye contraptions, I never blind them :(