Who do I contact about community events?
^ As the title states, who do I contact regarding setting up community events?
^ As the title states, who do I contact regarding setting up community events?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Which kind of events are you talking about? Do you want to give feedback on the latest community event with daily login rewards and some maps having higher probability?
Third party ones, I guess? Like competitive leagues or charity streams.
Ah okay, sorry but no idea how to contact them about that.
probably via BHVR support?
What sort of information are you looking for?
I was trying to find out if there's a point of contact for a community manager. I was looking to talk about possible collaborations with DBD for third-party events.