yet more high quality cosmetics this midchapter

Screenshot (423).png Screenshot (424).png

this is a green rarity cosmetic at best lmao. nearly identical headpiece and weapon, the only noticable difference is some splatters of orange goop and generic flesh-growths on the arm

Comments

  • Oooooh, the Oni's Mask is really coool. And the fact that they bothered to ruffle Wesker's hair is really funny lol.

  • I think the skins are mostly fine. I won't be spending any money on them but they look fine. I'm really bothered by oni's blight hair though. It looks like toilet paper.

  • Wesker's hair is slightly different. A whopping 2 locks are unkempt.

  • That Wesker head piece is pathetic

    I understand there's probably some kind of agreement with Capcom at play that means BHVR can't heavily alter the faces of their characters (Even though they did with Blighted Nemesis but sure) but they could have, AT LEAST put a bit more effort into making it different from his default

    Idk, make his eyes glow through his glasses?

    Or maybe have his hair stained by the serum, so it's less blond/more of a slightly orange colour

    Even some minor facial scarring would've been better than this.



    If they really can't change the head too much, don't include it like they did with that one Pinhead outfit

    Just make it a torso/weapon cosmetic so people can use the prestige head with it. So stupid