I can't blame someone who does that to get iri shards for new characters, I remember how boring it was when I restarted on my epic account and had to play the same 5 characters over and over again.
Are you sure it's afk killers and not bots? I can't really imagine killers standing still hitting the air again and again. It would make more sense to run the game in the background.
I mean... You're not supposed to enjoy these games since obviously bots are bad, but it does make for some really funny respite moments with all survivors, solo q and swf alike, having some time to meme together around a barel fire for once.
Are you sure it's afk killers and not bots? I can't really imagine killers standing still hitting the air again and again. It would make more sense to run the game in the background.
Actions (or rather inaction, as it were) such as repeated AFKing or botting are not only unfun when it happens, but it is also reportable. Only the in-game report in the post-game lobby is required for these particular violations, with a Support Ticket being optional if you so choose to submit one.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can't blame someone who does that to get iri shards for new characters, I remember how boring it was when I restarted on my epic account and had to play the same 5 characters over and over again.
Are you sure it's afk killers and not bots? I can't really imagine killers standing still hitting the air again and again. It would make more sense to run the game in the background.
I mean... You're not supposed to enjoy these games since obviously bots are bad, but it does make for some really funny respite moments with all survivors, solo q and swf alike, having some time to meme together around a barel fire for once.
obviously bots :D
Actions (or rather inaction, as it were) such as repeated AFKing or botting are not only unfun when it happens, but it is also reportable. Only the in-game report in the post-game lobby is required for these particular violations, with a Support Ticket being optional if you so choose to submit one.
For more information regarding the Rules and Reporting, we've got it all listed here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules