You do care about PvP!

BHVR: "duh! *****"

Well, I've never been so happy to have been proved wrong. I think you guys did a great job with patch 6.1.0 and I'm hoping you keep with adjusting things to make the game more equitable regardless of role.

I've been playing for a few weeks now and haven't found the game to be completely different, but different enough to be refreshing. Survivor is a little bit harder but not so hard that it will deter newer players. I know some people have said otherwise regarding solo queue, but that's always been problematic. Killer feels better, and less like survivors are playing with handicaps. I mean, just being able to counter dead hard has been amazing, and probably the greatest relief of all.

I'm hoping that next the maps are looked at, because the problem I find I run into the most now is the inconsistency between tiles and how tiles are distributed. There have been a lot of games where I break more than 10 pallets. It reminds me of when the clown was released, and how pallets were distributed then - granted, that was a lot worse.

Comments

  • @FellowKillerMain said:

    BHVR: "duh! *****"

    Well, I've never been so happy to have been proved wrong. I think you guys did a great job with patch 6.1.0 and I'm hoping you keep with adjusting things to make the game more equitable regardless of role.

    I've been playing for a few weeks now and haven't found the game to be completely different, but different enough to be refreshing. Survivor is a little bit harder but not so hard that it will deter newer players. I know some people have said otherwise regarding solo queue, but that's always been problematic. Killer feels better, and less like survivors are playing with handicaps. I mean, just being able to counter dead hard has been amazing, and probably the greatest relief of all.

    I'm hoping that next the maps are looked at, because the problem I find I run into the most now is the inconsistency between tiles and how tiles are distributed. There have been a lot of games where I break more than 10 pallets. It reminds me of when the clown was released, and how pallets were distributed then - granted, that was a lot worse.

    Oh but the game is super unfriendly on beginner soloQ survivor players. Starting players can't loop (it takes time to learn it and understand mid vs fast vault). Starting players can't hit basic skillchecks -= inform killer + eat more then ~12s gen progress. OC is pure nightmare. Flashlights probably don't do anything (yes killer needs to learn look up/down), pallets can't stun (you need timing) and don't give you time needed for gens to complete (inefficient teammates/wasted pallets)

    On the other hand basic killer is easy to grasp. Just run around and swing at anything in front of you. You don't need your powers (yet). Also camping survivors should be very natural and impossible for beginner survivor to counter in any way.

    I am pretty sure any survivor starting this game after patch 6.1 needs some help from someone more experienced, or dedication of a monk or he outright quits. The options are not exclusive.