It is just me

Or you guys have been getting a lot of campers/face - campers at 5 gens these days ? Like,they don't even need to camp,and they still do it,could sayi'm having the same experience with slugging,i simply don't understand...

Comments

  • It's just you, I haven't seen any complaints like that on these forums recently

  • its happening a lot yes

  • Nah don't listen to the dude above me. This happens about 9/10 games I play. And it happens for no reason they just face camp and tunnel for no reason.

  • Haven't even seen a true camper for some time, unless you count proxy campers, and even then it's been for a reason.

    I've witnessed some tunnelling, but that's via auras, so I don't know whether the killer was actively doing it, or the survivor was being rather careless.

    But nah, I've been lucky, compared to some others.

  • A lot of players like tunneling the first survivor out for an ez 3v1.

  • @Travis_Bateman said:

    Or you guys have been getting a lot of campers/face - campers at 5 gens these days ? Like,they don't even need to camp,and they still do it,could sayi'm having the same experience with slugging,i simply don't understand...

    I play survivor 90% of the time and I only see it a couple of times but I mainly see it at end game but it doesn't bother me I just move on to the next game.

  • @LylakLavender said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/349988/it-is-just-me

    I play survivor 90% of the time and I only see it a couple of times but I mainly see it at end game but it doesn't bother me I just move on to the next game.

    In endgame is understandable but i see it at like,5 gens left when the game just started