Give me any survivor build!

Hello.

If you have any build, whatever you like it or hate it, I will play it.

Many thanks :)

Comments

  • I have a healing build I like: Empathic Connection, Empathy, Renewal, and a flex perk (Usually Autodidact)

    Lately I've been using:

    Kindred, Distortion, Lightweight, Inner Healing

    This one had a killer remark that thought I had Lucky Break. It was a farm map, though, for what that's worth, other killers have said it didn't interfere with them much at all. I have had moments where it seemed a Killer lost me though.

  • I enjoy Empathy, Leader, Botany Knowledge, and Kindred. Heal others faster, get healed faster, help others get unhooked faster, and help open gates faster besides all the info Kindred provides. I swap out Empathy for Prove Thyself or Bond sometimes.

  • Sir Gideon, the all-knowing: OoO+MoM

    You start by taking 3 protection hits and activate MoM. Afterward, you take the extra hit, escape chase and heal to full. Now the killer can see your aura at all times and you can see theirs with OoO, basically granting the old OoO effect.

    Suffice it to say, the build is bad just like Sir Gideon.

  • Stakeout, hyperfocus, fast track, resilience

  • @lagosta said:

    Sir Gideon, the all-knowing: OoO+MoM

    You start by taking 3 protection hits and activate MoM. Afterward, you take the extra hit, escape chase and heal to full. Now the killer can see your aura at all times and you can see theirs with OoO, basically granting the old OoO effect.

    Suffice it to say, the build is bad just like Sir Gideon.

    That boss is honestly a joke at that stage of the game

  • I forgot one build suggestion, saw this while watching a streamer, gh005tie, last night.


    Built to Last

    Distortion

    Open Handed

    Streetwise

    Item: Skeleton (pink) Key w/ Blood Amber (see Killer aura) and Scratched Pearl (increase Key aura range)

    Basically give yourself the ability to see any non-stealth Killer within a 60 meter radius (Blood Amber [32] + Scratched Pearl [12] + Open Handed [16]), Streetwise and Built to Last give you more use of the key during the match, while Distortion protections you from the Killer's own aura reading. If you're the last one standing, you can let the Killer close hatch, use the key to see where they, and by extension the Hatch, were, then re-open it yourself once the Killer leaves looking for you.

  • No Mither, Self-Care, Inner Healing, and Overcome.

    Edit: Here's a serious one I like. Head On, Parental Guidance, Windows, and By Any Means Necessary.

  • No Mither, Empathic Connection, Urban Evasion, Object of Obsession

    If the Killer can't catch you, the survivor will do.

  • Empathic Connection, Plunderer's Instinct, Small Game, Inner Healing.

    I call this the: "Oh, you're injured and want to see what work I'm doing? Now watch me do absolutely F all to progress the game or help you!" Build

  • Empty perk slots and just do gens, easy peasy

  • So many builds. Thank you all so much. I can't wait to try them all. Maybe I let you know if I managed to escaped with your builds :)

  • I've been playing bond, vigil, sprint burst, and distortion recently. Sometimes I swap out vigil for we'll make it or prove thyself.

  • Sprint boost, Lithe, Dead Hard, Balanced Landing

  • @Xaggy said:

    So many builds. Thank you all so much. I can't wait to try them all. Maybe I let you know if I managed to escaped with your builds :)

    Too bad you're not streaming. ^^