[DELETED]
[DELETED]
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hell yeah, I was BBQ and didn't see anyone and that meant either they were within 40M, behind a Gen, using Distortion, OR in a damn locker. How am I supposed to predict what to do with so many ways to counter? I can't react quick enough now and I'm always paranoid which turns out to be true since they get unhooked immediately showing me that out of the 4 options they were right next to me, great.
I know what the next Survivor perk is, rebuilding pallets, because why not right?
WooOOOooOOOow!
Can you imagine how people played before Leatherface was added to the game? Yeah , I know you can't.
I don't think the Killer is the one who is the baby
Im not as upset about it as most people, but it does suck to lose the little bonus it gave.
Great work.
Does anyone even care about the nerfs, it looks like everyone is just defending the change, might as well just take out the Auras from BBQ if it's this countered. The locker only hurts BBQ and I guess Freddy but if you're hiding in a locker from Freddy you're an idiot. Distortion is a good perk but having lockers, Gens, within 40M, and this perk makes BBQ difficult to use now because you can't predict what they're doing, too many variables. Keep the perk sure it's awesome but take out the damn lockers so it's not something we have to use when we predict why we can't see them, I don't think any Killer perk has this many counters. Might as well just take out the Aura part at this point. Unless someone has tips on how to decide what they're doing pretty quickly.
Welcome to the forums
baby survivor intensifies