BHVR How does this even happen
LIke,did we all get paired with NA WEST?
LIke,did we all get paired with NA WEST?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The actual sabo squad
? wdym
Had this kind of match recently as well. Everyone had just a super high ping. Didn’t occur again
Sadly they removed the ability to see your ping before the match, so nobody can see if it's a red ping lobby or not anymore. I wonder why? What's even the point of playing a match like this?
I've had this before recently as KIller. All of us had extreme ping. I dont know what the hell is this bug but it's become more and more prevelant and BHVR needs to fix this crap