Not getting the prestige catch up
Im just wondering if you are still looking into it. I've not gotten any bonus prestige. Did everyone else get theirs or are other people missing theirs as well? I sense a bubba face shard situation
Im just wondering if you are still looking into it. I've not gotten any bonus prestige. Did everyone else get theirs or are other people missing theirs as well? I sense a bubba face shard situation
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just checked and all my killers are prestige 8 now. I had all perks all killers *without prestige before the change. My Dwight had all perks and he is prestige 9 now. ( I have not played very much since the prestige changes so this is close to what it should have been for someone in my situation )
If you had P3 characters and they didn't turn into P9 now, then I strongly recommend opening a support ticket right now
There might have been a bug in the opposite direction then? That or I'm just confused on what they were going for. I made it a point to get all characters to P3 level 50 which got them to Prestige 9 before the prestige system rolled out. During ptb all of my characters were P11. Then they pulled it back to 9 on release. I thought they were going to give me more levels based on the fact that I got them all to lvl50 too?
It took me longer than other people to get my bonus levels. Maybe you're in the same boat?