What are your survivor builds right now?
I'm curious of other people current survivor builds right now. I sorta want to try new things
Tagged:
Mod
I'm curious of other people current survivor builds right now. I sorta want to try new things
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Iron Will, Adrenaline, Flashbang, Reassurance.
This is good I will try it out
I'm seeing more people use Flashbang and not seeing people use reassurance
Autodidact (######### tier perk but I love it when you get the early skill checks)
Empathy or Aftercare (if you are good at looping),
Bite the Bullet (Stealth heals)
Distortion (to check if killer has Nurse's Calling/BBQ and Chili/ Lethal Pursuer) or Overcome (to get away asap or take a protection hit and run away)
Taking a medkit with you is useful when using Overcome and Bite the Bullet.
BT/Babysitter/No one left behind,I enjoy giving my teammates the zoomies.
Chase: Bond/Dead Hard/Windows/Lightweight
Balanced: Bond/Dead Hard/Windows/Prove Thyself
Bond is in the Chase build so I can avoid leading the killer to a team mate. Bond is in the Balanced build to make it easier to find survivors for Prove Thyself. Lithe is an ok substitute for Dead Hard. I don't like Sprint Burst though, because it sometimes encourages the killer to drop chase before I've wasted enough of the killer's time.
For casual as well as solo queue games, usually off the record, dead hard, prove thyself and Bond/Windows
For fun matches I usually bring a head on/Quick and quiet build or a blastmine/wiretap build
I don't play survivor often, but when I do I play Plunderer Ace
Typically I'll go into the match with a cheap toolbox, find a gen near a chest, use the toolkit up on the gen, then open the chest and hopefully get tools or a medkit or maybe map. (If I get a flashlight or keys I'll usually just Rummage and get something else.) Then if I get tools I'll use them on a gen, or if I get a medkit I'll try and use it up healing people, and once my new item is used up I'll try and get a third and so on. It's obviously a gimmick build but it's fun rummaging around in chests for stuff, plus I just like Ace's look. ๐
All that said, I'm thinking of someday trying a build with perks that specifically counter the most used killer perks according to Nightlight. (I do a similar thing on the killer side to counter survivor perks and it works pretty well. ๐) It would be something like
It's not original, but I've been having a lot of fun running Bite The Bullet to go along with Overcome/Lucky Break while bringing a med-kit with at least two heals worth in it (the 4th perk either is Quick & Quiet or COH usually). The ability to break line of sight and literally heal under the killer's nose hasn't just been fun, it's been effective. I played against a streamer yesterday running the build, and it was crazy watching them lose me entirely knowing I was just a meter or two away healing.
When it's "gens before friends" time, it's usually Hyperfocus/Stakeout/PT. Somewhat predictable but effective, and I like going for the great skill checks.