Who is the best pinhead main?
I need some videos so I can improve on the high level. Anyone you can suggest besides otzdarva? Like actual pinhead mains who perfected and mastered him
I need some videos so I can improve on the high level. Anyone you can suggest besides otzdarva? Like actual pinhead mains who perfected and mastered him
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think there's a pinhead main, but you can find some videos from multiple YouTube channels where they explain how Pinhead works.
I know how pinhead works. I not a beginner. I want to get from a good pinhead to a master pinhead. Where are master pinhead mains
I think Zeb89 is really really good with P-Head. But he Switches around the killers, so you would need to look at his P-Head-Matches in the stream-archives.
I will take a look