Is this a cheat?

All gens got completed. As I was going around to help my teammates, I notice this specific gen that was completed but it's like at 15% progress.

immagine_2022-10-07_151106251.png


Comments

  • All gens got completed at the same time or very quickly?

    Or they all got completed at a reasonable pace and one of the completed gens is showing the animations for 15% progress?

    If it's the latter, it could just be a visual bug. Even if it was a cheat I would guess at it also having a visual bug, because these cheats don't typically result in partial progress animations like that.

  • All gens got done in around 6 or 7 mins, but I confirm there was a cheater in the game, I just checked. 3 of my team were downed, one of them gets up and nobody had unbreakable except me xD

  • @Bot_Salvo88 said:

    All gens got done in around 6 or 7 mins, but I confirm there was a cheater in the game, I just checked. 3 of my team were downed, one of them gets up and nobody had unbreakable except me xD

    And you checked for other perks like Soul Guard, Boon Exponential, etc?

  • immagine_2022-10-07_154845938.png

    3 of my team were down. I was in chase with the huntress. Kate was the first one to pick herself up.

  • Ah yeah that's definitely not possible.

  • It's really damn subtle. I was the only one noticing it in end game chat.

  • @Bot_Salvo88 said:

    It's really damn subtle. I was the only one noticing it in end game chat.

    Happens more and more.

    Legit had 2 in a row yesterday....switched to SVR after the first one and still could not escape the cheats :(