Do killers just not vault windows on pc?
I mean if this isn't a bug, then what is going on on the steam side of this game XD
I mean if this isn't a bug, then what is going on on the steam side of this game XD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The achievement isn't restricted to just pallet vaults.
But the reality is that there's a lot of dbd owners on steam who likely don't play the game anymore (or killer).
Important to note that that is 1.1% of all players to ever own the game on steam. Not 1.1% of active players. I'd assume the majority of people who own the game do not play it anymore. Which isn't a knock against this game, by the way. No game is going to retain all players.