Halloween eyes for Clown?
I know it's a bit late, but can we get the orange Halloween eyes for Clown? I forget what they're called specifically.
He has the frosty eyes but not the orange ones.
I know it's a bit late, but can we get the orange Halloween eyes for Clown? I forget what they're called specifically.
He has the frosty eyes but not the orange ones.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Im not sure why Clown doesnt have a Hallowed Eyes cosmetic, but frankly I feel as if the Hallowed and Frosty eye cosmetics are really outdated for the game, I feel as if they should just work on introducing more quality cosmetics instead of recolors of a default cosmetics slightly modified.
I actually like the Frosty Eyes, I use them all the time. ๐
The only killer I like Frosty Eyes on is Legion, but to be fair, I am a mask fanatic.
I like tricksters frosty eyes.