What is This?
I remember before the game revamp that the only Survivor I had prestiged 3 times was Jeff.
However, I have Nea, Claudette, and Jeff all in red. What does this mean? I haven't been able to find any explanation about it in the game.
I remember before the game revamp that the only Survivor I had prestiged 3 times was Jeff.
However, I have Nea, Claudette, and Jeff all in red. What does this mean? I haven't been able to find any explanation about it in the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Im guessing if they are higher than P9 now, they get the background? Not sure, it also could be apart of the compensation stuff they did awhile back.
Seems like you P3'd all of them, not just Jeff. Or a bug maybe.. who knows.
Edit: The red background only means that you took these characters to P3 BEFORE the Prestige Update.