While waiting in queue, I read the Dredge's power description out of boredom, and found something
Is the last part actually a thing? I have never noticed that happen in game.
Is the last part actually a thing? I have never noticed that happen in game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have no reason to not believe it isn't a thing although the wiki does not state how much time is reduced when that happens.
But honestly survivors destroying the remnant is so uncommon that it probably doesn't matter.
It's pretty irrelevant. Don't see survivors destroying the remnant in night fall because survivors can't see #########.
As a Dredge Main yes this is a Thing i Wanted to anti Loop a Survivor and then he was Running in to my Remnant my Nightfall was Instant over After it
It happened to me once, it is a thing. I was absolutely flabbergasted, very perplexed, even bamboozled.