Will Event Skins Come to Store?
New Halloween event is coming but Mikaela's Witch costume is still not on store. Will they stay exc for events forever? Or we can expect them after a while?
New Halloween event is coming but Mikaela's Witch costume is still not on store. Will they stay exc for events forever? Or we can expect them after a while?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can expect them after a awhile I'm sure.
Did any event costume added to store before?
That I know of, none that weren't also available at the time of the event (Hallowed Blight, Withering Blight, Eternal Blight, etc). 4th Anniversary Claudette + Slinger, and 5th Anniversary Wraith + David, are both not in the store for purchase.
But with Mikaela and Doctor, they were in the Rift, alongside the Nurse's Blighted skin a year prior, so I assume we'll be seeing them.
Here's hoping that it won't be time limited.
My friend is dying for this Mikaela skin... I hope she can get this skin soon. And thanks!!!
Time limited skins is one of the worst things ever i saw in DbD. This is not free to play game model, so i don't know why we are getting this type skins. I am hoping they listen community for once and cancel this.