Legion Builds

To my fellow legion enjoyers what builds do you feel are the best for my boy atm? Ive taken a break for the past 3 months so im catching up. Ive heard they nerfed generator perks?

Comments

  • Well yea they kinda did, for example ruin is useless rn.

    If you want a reliable, strong build then I recommend: SH: Pain resonance, Jolt, Surveilance. 4th perk is optional: if you want more info then BBQ, for better chase Bamboozle or I'm all ears.

    You can also exchange Surveilance for Discordance.


    A more chill build would be: Surveilance, SH:Pain resonance, SH: Monstrous shrine, BBQ and Bamboozle

  • I'm running Never sleeping pills, Legion mural, Pain Res, Surge, Surveillance and Dead Man's Switch right now. Simple and works quite well.

  • I'm running Discordance, Overcharge, Sloppy Butcher and Nurse's Calling, usually with Never Sleeping Pills and Legion Mural. It's quite fun !


    @AlkaloidssOP said:

    Well yea they kinda did, for example ruin is useless rn.

    If you want a reliable, strong build then I recommend: SH: Pain resonance, Jolt, Surveilance. 4th perk is optional: if you want more info then BBQ, for better chase Bamboozle or I'm all ears.

    You can also exchange Surveilance for Discordance.

    A more chill build would be: Surveilance, SH:Pain resonance, SH: Monstrous shrine, BBQ and Bamboozle

    I'll try out your builds sometime ! For once, I actually have all these perks, and I've been sitting on Surveillance too long in my opinion :D

  • thank you guys for the recommendations ill give these a shot

  • That'sthe fun thing about Legion; you can run nearly anything! : D

    I dont use much regression on Legion so the recent changes have only helped me