I like just figured out that here in America itβs LGBT History Month. So anyway, happy LGBT History Month to you lovely people!
How does this have over 11 views but no replies?
Anyways, yeah, same here.
@AMOGUS said:How does this have over 11 views but no replies?Anyways, yeah, same here.
@AMOGUS said:
I have no idea but I am grateful that someone did. I'm sure I'll get more though.
@GannTM said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3219329#Comment_3219329I have no idea but I am grateful that someone did. I'm sure I'll get more though.
@GannTM said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3219329#Comment_3219329
There is the acronym in the title, I guess we should all be thankful if those kind of comments wonβt appear π
Well, wishing you all a happy LGBT history month π³οΈβπ
Happy LGBT History Month!
Happy LGBT history month
Didnβt know that was a thing but It October having it is a W for me
We have TWO months???? I mean okay I guess lol
@IlliterateGenocide said:We have TWO months???? I mean okay I guess lol
@IlliterateGenocide said:
Yeah we deserve this!
Happy lgbt history month for the US (it's February over here β¨)
π€©Happy LGBT history month!
Damn, i didn't know that! Happy LGBT History month thenπ
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How does this have over 11 views but no replies?
Anyways, yeah, same here.
I have no idea but I am grateful that someone did. I'm sure I'll get more though.
There is the acronym in the title, I guess we should all be thankful if those kind of comments wonβt appear π
Well, wishing you all a happy LGBT history month π³οΈβπ
Happy LGBT History Month!
Happy LGBT history month
Didnβt know that was a thing but It October having it is a W for me
We have TWO months???? I mean okay I guess lol
Yeah we deserve this!
Happy lgbt history month for the US (it's February over here β¨)
π€©Happy LGBT history month!
Damn, i didn't know that! Happy LGBT History month thenπ