REWORKING LEGION'S POWER

Should Legion's power be reworked? If so, to what extent and why? And are you willing to share the reasons for your perspective?

Comments

  • Deep wound needs a change. Not legion.

  • I voted no because I think there are a lot of other things that should be the priority right now. Maybe down the road a couple tweaks.

  • Legion's power is in a good spot honestly and I would rather see other killers get touched who need it far more than Legion right now.

    I get aspects of his power can be annoying to play against, but he's far from the only thing in the game that is "annoying" to play against.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    It literally just got reworked.

    I understand that, but this poll was to assess how people feel. Some may be dissatisfied and still want a rework (partial or complete). No one works for BHVR and is in a power position to actually make changes (or keep Legion as is), so this was just to assess people's wishes. In other words, "If I had the power to decide, I would. . . ." The poll was inspired by comments I had heard recently on a stream about Legion. I wanted to see how other's felt.

  • I voted for total rework for a simple reason:

    Legion is supposed to be several guys. Why is it just 1? Make it so there are serveral killers... Or make it able to pass as a survivor as in the trailer... Idk

    It's fun to play tho, so I don't mind if it gets slighly tweeked tbh, but deep wound (as mentioned by someone else) needs to be changed. It does need a change tho