Is the bonus bloodpoints for queue working as intended
Every time I start a game, the bloodpoint bonus is either 100% killer or 100% survivor. Is this working as intended, or is there a scaling BP bonus? If it's supposed to scale depending on how lopsided the queue is what I think is happening is that people see 100% on one side and everyone rushes to that side making it so lopsided that it just keeps seesaw-ing back and forth. A delay or gradual change might help fix that. I would assume that if the queue is perfectly balanced that you'd see 50% bonus BP on each side.
Comments
I dunno but im usually getting 100% BP bonus after matches in the afternoons lol
I had a 50% yesterday, but it quickly turned to 100% after like, 2-3 matches.
I've seen as low as 25% for Survivor and killer.
Have yet to see a 75% though, unsure if that one even exists.
Idk I've basically only ever seen it as 100% and that's it
I would rather ask the question how are your respective queue times when playing the incentivized role and when not.
Those incentives where originally intended to reduce queue times and goat people into play the outnumbered role (relative to the 4:1 ratio).
So when you ask if they work as intended then i think minimal queue times at certain hours would be a better indicator.
(For comparable queue time discussions please include region, time of day, platform, crossplay status and maybe incentive bonus status.)