What kind of high scores have you guys received before multiplers?
I don't usually pay much attention to my high scores but yesterday I played a great game as oni, and the survivors were all doing so good too! Shout out to that team! I came out with nearly 38k before multiplers so I was wondering what kind of high scores have you guys seen before?

Comments
Depends.
Tunneled/Camped? around 5k-10k.
Normal match? 25k+ because I'm using prove thyself.
If we count the Glyphs as survivor I can say probably over 50k. If we don't count that, then it's like 38k.
As killer sadly you have no way of getting a full 40k score, so I think it was also 38k for killer too.
some bp
over multiple games
How do you have no way of getting 40K? I'm pretty sure I've gotten 40k once as either Legion or Wraith, I don't remember. Admittedly it is pretty hard. Most of my games range from 29k - 36k
you have no way of getting 10k points of sacrifice since the max you may get is 8.2k I believe or 8.9k, i can't remember now.
I’ve gotten 40,000 with survivor before. 37,500 is my killer max.