The Demogorgon Conundrum

5 points to anyone who can guess how we got demo onto the barrel

demo.jpg


Comments

  • I have 3 possible solutions to this.

    1) he is cheating

    2) he used his shred from that thing behind him and reached the barrel.

    3) he used his shred from that thing behind him and he reached the vehicle on the left and from there he used another shred to get on top of the barrel.

  • @Bot_Salvo88 said:

    I have 3 possible solutions to this.

    1) he is cheating

    2) he used his shred from that thing behind him and reached the barrel.

    3) he used his shred from that thing behind him and he reached the vehicle on the left and from there he used another shred to get on top of the barrel.

    Third one is close, but no

  • Did he bounce from the hook instead of the vehicle?

  • It was the bug where he randomly teleports trough the air when using his power and landed on the barrel?

  • I got it he jumped from the combine to the truck while doing a reverse 360 spin landing with one foot bounding to the red barrel before finally jumping to the blue barrel where he wanted to do a little face for you all.

  • He climbed up there because you tried to grope him and he was having none of that.

  • you're getting warmer. I'll give you a clue, it happened with the power of friendship.

  • So, This was a solo queue game where everyone just hiveminded and decided to have a bit of fun. Demo managed to shred from the harvester onto the car then using my head as a buffer he shredded himself onto the barrel. He was very proud of himself (as he should be) so I thought I would share it.

    thank you for reading. be kind to one another :D