Deep Wounds and Doctor
I just thought about this a few minutes ago, but does Madness 3 prevent you from Mending until you Snap Out of It? If it does, then does the Deep Wounds timer pause while snapping out of it?
I just thought about this a few minutes ago, but does Madness 3 prevent you from Mending until you Snap Out of It? If it does, then does the Deep Wounds timer pause while snapping out of it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
IIRC you can't mend until you snap out of it. It used to be brutal with old Lullaby and T3 madness, but I'm not sure if Mend/Madness interact this way anymore.
Deep Wound timer goes down while you are snapping out of it. It takes 12 seconds to snap out of it so you have 8 seconds.before you'll go down.
Alternatively another survivor can mend you.
Thanks for the replies but I figured it out and this is almost three years old now.
Lmao. What is with all the necros? I swear it got worse than it ever was. There were multiple just today. Smh.
So on the mobile site you don't see the date of the post on the list so I saw this on the front page and made a reply.
When you open the thread you can see dates on every post made including the first one.
Also "recent discussions".
As I said, you don't see the dates on the list on mobile and this was at the top of recent discussions.
Oh ok I didn't know you weren't the one who necroed it. But you can still see the first post.
Not your fault anyway.
This is only possible when Survivors use Borrowed Time or Soul Guard is it not?