Broken ritual

It's the "Perform cooperative actions for a total of 180 seconds" ritual.

I had it at 88/180 from a prior match. Then in 3 new matches I completed 3 gens fully with other survivors and the has moved from 88 to 91. Idk how it got to 88 and then suddenly started adding up so slowly.

Comments

  • Its the same for me, broken, ive healed and done so many gens so many times and nope, still stuck on 23 seconds.

  • Same here. Progress stopped at 12 seconds and is not increasing at all anymore.

  • Just delete it and get a new one. It's a bad ritual anyway, it costs to much time for what you get compared to other rituals (especially Killer rituals)
  • I jus did two matches, hoping to get this ritual done. In game #1 I did 70% of a gen with another person and also healed another survivor with someone else. That gave me 7 seconds progress on the ritual. Game #2 I did 4(!) gens with another survivor, but no coop-healing, and no progress was made to the ritual.

  • Yep, this coop daily it's broken.

    I need 3 days to complete it xD, and now with the new anti coop perk look way more hard

  • It's because Nea is killer and you can't co-op with killer.

  • @brokedownpalace said:
    It's the "Perform cooperative actions for a total of 180 seconds" ritual.

    I had it at 88/180 from a prior match. Then in 3 new matches I completed 3 gens fully with other survivors and the has moved from 88 to 91. Idk how it got to 88 and then suddenly started adding up so slowly.

    I worked on a generator with someone start to finish on 2 generators and got no progress so i deleted it for a new daily.

  • As of right now it seems only coop-healing actions count towards the ritual, so I figure I'll get it done by February. Yay! :)