Dailies and BP Bonus
I noticed i stopped even slightly caring about the daily quests or bp incentives after the prestige rework and bloodweb price reduction (which btw, great job BHVR)
Feels like they did a too well of a job with reducing grind that the incentives for BP stopped working. Any one else in the same boat?
Comments
I think a big part of it is how long you've played
Like even before the big rework, everyone I had was at Level 50 and had a ton of stuff with them. All killers I liked to play were maxed out and even most survivors at least had my "Must Have" perks on them. BP has never really been a big deal to me for quite a while.
This just kind of compounded with the new rework where I really don't care about getting new BP. At this point, I do dailies just to give me an excuse to "go for" something (same with Archive Challenges). It's not so much about the BP but more about the variety they make me do.
However, for a brand new player, I think that the big rework would be a huge boon. I don't know how long you've played (you've got a big post count but joined the forum in May of 2022 so I don't want to make assumptions) but this big overhaul seems to be more for the new player way more than it is for veterans of the game just because in general, veterans of the game don't need it.
Good point. I'm still prestige 2-3ing some of my least played characters but yea i dont lack for perks.
I stopped caring about dailies before the changes to the grind, I stopped as soon as I realized I was getting mostly killer dailies. I'd complete my killer dailies only to get even more killer dailies, I maybe get a survivor daily once in a blue moon. I wish they'd change it so there are 3 survivor dailies and 3 killer dailies.
Never gave a lot of attention to the dailies before the incentives were a thing, unless they were on one of the two killer I played at the time. I'm already not really good at survivor, I'm not going to handicap myself going through a game with a survivor who doesn't have perks just so that I can hope I can open the door, haha !
Nah now it's even bigger of deal to earn more bp so you get more stuff. I don't have motivation to play long games as killer when there is no cakes or bp bonus so I end them quickly and play more survivor at days when it's 100% bonus all the time. But when it's on killer I make sure to use it.