yeah
Pretzel for Tippy?
๐ณ
๐๐
Yano, those pair surprisingly well with mustard.
Is one for me? ๐
Those look amazing!
As an Austrian I can only say:
Host a guade Biabrez'n, brauchst a guad's Weiรbia dazua.
Joke, it doesn't look like a Biabrez'n, but I saw you mention Pretzels and it automatically makes me write such things xD
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretzel for Tippy?
๐ณ
๐๐
Yano, those pair surprisingly well with mustard.
Is one for me? ๐
Those look amazing!
As an Austrian I can only say:
Host a guade Biabrez'n, brauchst a guad's Weiรbia dazua.
Joke, it doesn't look like a Biabrez'n, but I saw you mention Pretzels and it automatically makes me write such things xD