Iβm not active on the forums as much as I used to be, Iβve only been posting like once a day. But today I thought Iβd check in and see how everyone is. π
Iβm not active on the forums as much as I used to be, Iβve only been posting like once a day. But today I thought Iβd check in and see how everyone is. π
Doing well Nathan! Tell me one exciting thing you're looking forward to in October. π
Got the week off so it'll be mostly me finishing the work on my deck (stripping the old paint, replacing some boards, and restaining the deck, you've seen pictures of it in my Squirrel pictures so you know it's not great), playing video games, watching movies, and golfing. I got 13 days of vacation to use and a whole lotta nothin to use it on so might as well burn some of it now so I don't accidentally leave some on the cutting room floor at year end
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Doing well Nathan! Tell me one exciting thing you're looking forward to in October. π
Well next Saturday Iβm flying out to Texas to visit my sister!
Oh heck yes! I love Fall in Texas! Is it cooling off down there yet?
Haha not really!! Itβs gonna be in the 80s all this week.
It's October here, and very very cold (snow is on the forecast this week) so I always forget what whether is like Not Up Here. ο»Ώπ
Got the week off so it'll be mostly me finishing the work on my deck (stripping the old paint, replacing some boards, and restaining the deck, you've seen pictures of it in my Squirrel pictures so you know it's not great), playing video games, watching movies, and golfing. I got 13 days of vacation to use and a whole lotta nothin to use it on so might as well burn some of it now so I don't accidentally leave some on the cutting room floor at year end
Doing good, other than Hades kicking my butt. π
Doing good, but have been very stressed land exhausted lately cause of life and other stuff. Also this cold weather is a pain.
Ohh sorry to hear that, hope life gets better for you. π
Thank you π