totally real new dbd feature leaked
So I selected my Steve and I ran out of Kinship on him,apparently. Perks are limited now lmao.
(it's probably a general perk bug + loadouts but this is so ######### funny)
So I selected my Steve and I ran out of Kinship on him,apparently. Perks are limited now lmao.
(it's probably a general perk bug + loadouts but this is so ######### funny)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That might be fun if all perks had limited use.
Imagine having to purchase a perk multiple times in the bloodwebs just to get use out of them.
Yeah, much fun.
/s
top #1 EU points spent on DH becomes a thing