Give Jo and Susie their own voices

Seriously, we've already got to pay for 2 SEPERATE members and they don't even have a unique voice. I thought Susie would sound similar to pig when she gets stunned. Not sure what Jo would sound like tho. I'm liking them but their own voices would be greatly appreciated 

Comments

  • I made a post just like this, I'm really disappointed that they just share voices.

  • Patience, patch has been out for a day FFS

  • Wait why do you HAVE to pay for two separate members?? 
  • @brokedownpalace said:
    Wait why do you HAVE to pay for two separate members?? 

    Technically, no one has said you have to pay extra (odds are we will of course)

  • Susie should be the laughing/giggling type of Serial Killer imo.... That way Clown and Doctor have another buddy to giggle while smacking Survivors.

    Really hoping they patch in new voices/sounds for em. Legion IS a group of 4...no matter if it's all a cosmetic aspect in the game
  • Arsoul said:

    @brokedownpalace said:
    Wait why do you HAVE to pay for two separate members?? 

    Technically, no one has said you have to pay extra (odds are we will of course)

    I mean nobody has to pay for anything. There aren't gameplay changes, just a different appearance and voice.
  • @brokedownpalace said:
    Arsoul said:

    @brokedownpalace said:

    Wait why do you HAVE to pay for two separate members?? 

    Technically, no one has said you have to pay extra (odds are we will of course)

    I mean nobody has to pay for anything. There aren't gameplay changes, just a different appearance and voice.

    That is true

  • @Arsoul said:
    Patience, patch has been out for a day FFS

    We're impatient because we are asking if they will have their own voices?

  • Nikkiwhat said:
    Susie should be the laughing/giggling type of Serial Killer imo.... That way Clown and Doctor have another buddy to giggle while smacking Survivors.

    Really hoping they patch in new voices/sounds for em. Legion IS a group of 4...no matter if it's all a cosmetic aspect in the game
    Yes! I think Joey voice would be more deeper and creepier. He seems like he enjoy killing.