Cheaters XD I love this vid
yall should watch this its like playing wheres waldo with a cheater
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvW_egj_Dmwgoes to show how sneaky they acn be didn't see anything till i rewatched it and listen to his chat at the end
also watch devour counter
Comments
The cheaters that are trying to hide their cheats are the most pathetic ones.
I had the same experience with an Ada Wong. She got tunneled, she got like 8k points and she died. She had bond, wiretap, dead hard and vigil but then she had a Flan. People in another discussion told me it's not possible to get a Flan in any way.
Can't she have saved them up?
I see a lot of people in my game bringing Flan and other anniversary offerings.
The Project W-Characters were not released when Flans were a thing. I have also seen a Zarina who had an Offering which she should not be able to have.
Ahh yes that makes sense. I keep forgetting you cannot share items between survivors. I started playing after the anniversary so missed out on them so none of my characters have them.