What Side Gets The Most Hate?
Everybody has the side they hate because that side complains more about the other being to powerful, weak, stc.
So what side in your opinion gets the most hate?
I Choose option 3
Everybody has the side they hate because that side complains more about the other being to powerful, weak, stc.
So what side in your opinion gets the most hate?
I Choose option 3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Killers get blamed for the game's current state a lot more than survivor. Mostly justified with camping and tunneling.
Survivors get called out for running prove thyself & hyperfocus while killers get called out for tunnelling and camping.
There's 4 survivors to every 1 killer. By sheer numbers alone, that's going to generate more voices.
I think killers get 4 times as much hate, and I'm a survivor main!
Is it fair? No. Am I still guilty of it? Yeah... :(
I feel like both sides get equally the same amount of hate
it depends on where you are / which topic is currently the topic of heated debate --- but overall they get probs get the same amount
Because there is justice on both sides.
But the opposite is not evil.
Good and evil are opposites.
They hate each other with different justice. They could get along better.