Stadia

Google announced today that they're discontinuing Stadia, and refunding ALL hardware, game, and DLC purchases. I don't have Stadia, but since Stadia accounts are linked to BHVR accounts, I wonder if DBD DLC bought on Stadia will be refunded (by Google), but still available on other platforms.

https://blog.google/products/stadia/message-on-stadia-streaming-strategy/

Comments

  • I was gonna say bhvr has a no refund policy...but if googles the one doing it. Guess they have to?

  • @supersonic853 said:

    I was gonna say bhvr has a no refund policy...but if googles the one doing it. Guess they have to?

    the best scenario would be if BHVR got paid for DLC bought on Stadia, and then Google refunded it out of pocket.

  • Refunding all the 6 people who got DbD on Stadia wouldn't be that big of a deal.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    Refunding all the 6 people who got DbD on Stadia wouldn't be that big of a deal.

    Literally this, like why would you ever play something like DBD on a stadia, lol

  • Im actually a Stadia player and I did it solely cause I was on switch and wanted to move to steam but at the moment all I could afford was a Chromecast.

    I thought I could later sync my progress, but the merge option for cross progression has been disabled for 2 months now.

    I levelled all my survivors to prestige 3, and my rift skins etc.

    I already started from scratch after the switch cross progression was put on hold so I grind again on stadia and would suck if I had to grind one more time to unlock all my progress a third time.

    I hope BVHR does something about the cross progression and doesn't ignore us Stadia playeros. I love the game but I would not grind and accept losing hundreds of hours into the game to start over.

  • Stadia is an example of why I dont want a pure digital gaming future.

    I actually really like physical copies of games. I miss when it was more common on PC.