Midwich hook spawns need to be fixed
It is way too common for there to be full hallways with no hooks, and with the way the map is that means any survivor that goes down there has a free escape. I think there should be at least 1 hook in every hallway and at least 1 hook in the courtyard guaranteed for every match.
The whole map needs an overhaul imo, it’s really bad, but PLEASE at the very least, fix the hook spawns.
Comments
Don't fix the hooks or fix the whole map. The thing is too killer sided. The hooks are the only little saving grace - still not enough to offset the horrible horrible resources/chances this map gives.
So do you want this map to be killer sided or fixed.... I can't tell
I want it to be fixed. But I am afraid that the usual scenario will play out. It will be partially fixed. Just hook spawns. Nothing else. That is unacceptable. The whole map should be fixed at the same time (both hooks and map balance).
Alright... Thanks for clarifying that