Was this a bot?
He did nothing all game. He was not moving and he was also cloaked. I even wonder how he got 126 points.
He did nothing all game. He was not moving and he was also cloaked. I even wonder how he got 126 points.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably a person on anonymous mode trying to lower their mmr or farm xp for shards. I see them from time to time, I'm not surprised some of them took to anonymous now.
The points are probably from "finding" (noticing) you or your teammates when you found him.
Do you get xp for doing nothing?
yes
If I remember well, every second you spend in a match gives you an xp, and then you have the emblem bonus.
So they probably get xp from it.
Interesting to know, thanks.
Wraith gets Stalker points when a survivor is in their FOV while they are cloaked