Any updates on the IP leak issue?
I really wanna get back into playing this game, but I don't want to have to spend several dollars a month on a VPN just to make sure I don't get DDOSed.
I really wanna get back into playing this game, but I don't want to have to spend several dollars a month on a VPN just to make sure I don't get DDOSed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They are silence about it so far. Not good. Also according to someone with some sources when it was first discovered, it was around Artist realese, so almost year ago at this point. It was not fixed they say.
Sad times.
Yaaaaay
Big oof