I've been using Sprint Burst cause it's easier. But I wanna get better at using dead hard because I think it's better in chases. The most annoying thing though is how the screen gets because of deep wounds.
I was playing on Midwich which is already dark and after the dead hard I couldn't see where the opening to a different room was so I died.
Lithe. SB is worthless because you can't run to do anything without wasting your haste. I never used Dead Hard because it always felt like a crutch, and it is even more of one now. Balanced is good but triggering it accidentally happens too often - oh that single step was high enough fall to trigger it...
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've been using Sprint Burst cause it's easier. But I wanna get better at using dead hard because I think it's better in chases. The most annoying thing though is how the screen gets because of deep wounds.
I was playing on Midwich which is already dark and after the dead hard I couldn't see where the opening to a different room was so I died.
Neither
LITHE FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!
(even if I keep getting downed after vaulting and taking a damn step through the window...)
Neither, I use Overcome.
Lithe. SB is worthless because you can't run to do anything without wasting your haste. I never used Dead Hard because it always felt like a crutch, and it is even more of one now. Balanced is good but triggering it accidentally happens too often - oh that single step was high enough fall to trigger it...
Lithe is the best.
Dh