So no more "review updates" to recent Killers hmm?

Sadako no changes. Dredge by around this mid-chapter should get his "review changes". Now I would like to add that Dredge is very fine, so that's okay. However Sadako is quite weak killer overall and she gets no "update pass". So I quess this "review updates" to recent Killers after around 3 months since they joined the game is gone now too. Sad.

Note: Pls don't nerf Dredge, he is cool. He is just example of another Killer after Sadako skipping this process.

Comments

  • Artist didn't get one either. Thank god because they probably would've nerfed her into the ground like slinger.

  • @Leachy_Jr said:

    Artist didn't get one either. Thank god because they probably would've nerfed her into the ground like slinger.

    Oh true. At least something good in the end.

  • I feel like they gave up on the killer reviews pretty much immediately

  • They never said they’re never doing balance passes on characters. They simply tabled them to make room for everything else they were working on this year.