They reduce michaels Tr?
It says 6m in his info page now
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
EW1: 6m
EW2: 16m
EW3: 32m
Myers’ speed also changes
EW1: 105%
EW2/EW3: 115%
Edit: EW2/EW3
same
I'm quite certain it was 8/16/38 before this patch, especially because I was recently reviewing his stats.
And I'm quite certain that you don't know what you're talking about.
It's been 6 metres since literally forever
38 metres on Tier III, I can't believe I'm reading such a pile of crap...
No it's always been 6m. Honestly I was more surprised to see Pig's TR is 28m. I always thought it was 32m like every other "normie" killer. Apparently not.