Frame drop or?
So I was on haddonfield, and the whole match there was what I (think) is a constant drop in frame rate. It would be "stuttery" and every time I'd chase it would take forever to catch up compared to normal
So I was on haddonfield, and the whole match there was what I (think) is a constant drop in frame rate. It would be "stuttery" and every time I'd chase it would take forever to catch up compared to normal
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, it happens on Haddonfield and RPD a lot to me.
Those two maps and the Garden as well.
Forgot about Garden, yeah, it happens there too.
My pc is low end and can barely run dbd at 20-25 fps with huge frame drops (but I got used to it so it doesn't matter).
When the game decides it's time to play on these 2 maps (Haddonfield and Garden of Joy) I know it is going to be a more than normal frustrating experience.
These maps easily eat 10 fps from your current framerate,even big maps like red forest or the crows lair run normally better,so yes,there is definitely something wrong.