Please let us click to buy nodes instead of holding
It'd cut the time spent filling out bloodwebs in half.
It'd cut the time spent filling out bloodwebs in half.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed, It sucks.
That alone doesn't cut the time, it would still take the same amount of time. What you're looking for is faster buying of the nodes, if you want to improve speed.
Also I'd be ultimately fine with this accessibility change of just a click, but id miss playing with it an stopping just before filling because its fun and im dumb.
Sounds like a nice, simple QOL change. No wonder BHVR haven't implemented it yet.
I had a bug happen recently that let me instantly get the nodes by clicking on them once, the drawback however, I wasn't able to level up, thus I had to restart the whole game :(
But it was nice while it lasted.