Why is rpd on old gen like 5fps all of a sudden?
Hello?
Hello?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You should report this in the bug report section and see if many people have the same problem.
I know it sounds selfish but I’d recommend switching to a new console. it’s not gonna get better with ps4 and Xbox one.
It's fine. I am just unable to switch atm.
Sorry :/
This wasn't the case on rpd before so I was curious why is it like this atm.
I am fine with ocassional freezes but rpd is unplayable for me atm.
It’s definitely worth a fix, I’ll pray for you
The map is filled with absolute clutter to replicate the feeling of the OG RPD. It is far more demanding as any other realm aside from Artist's map imo.