love this game
great game balance
great game balance
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yes, as killer i also noticed that, but in addition I noticed reverse beartrap being active when survivor is downed or to blink regulary in pattern 1 second grey, 1 second red.
And yes I admit the map-wide notification of wrong box is nice to guess which boxes are not searched throught yet.
I've noticed this too and for me it's like a nerf because I can hear it but I have no idea where it is coming from so I might as well not hear it. I think I preferred when if I could hear it, it meant they were near me, and I could directionally tell where they were. I was super confused the first few games I played recently when I kept hearing the noise but not seeing anyone nearby.
that really sucks cause I used that for directional hearing
it's also possible to be bug of new engine, and as it might feels confusing and kind of nerf to the pig, it's mostly matter of time to get used, to not listening where sound come from and just take it as piece of information.
so i cannot agree to it as any form of nerf as it gives more valueable information
mrs piggy feels the buff mans
I don't want to get used to it, I want it fixed. It's either a shadownerf which is wrong on so many levels, or a bug that needs to be fixed. Either way, they should put it back how it was. It's distracting and does not help anything. If I want to see if someone got their trap off or not, I look at the UI. I don't need the laughing going off all around me every second without giving me any indication of where it is coming from. Before, if you heard it, you knew they were near by and could tell which direction they were. Now it is a useless and annoying sound effect.
Gotta be a bug where it messed up the directional sound of the laughs.
I was confused.
yeah its something like that, when the dlc dropped the first thing i noticed was the nurse. You can now hear the woosh sound from the blinks instead of just the reEeeEaEea. Super weird and kinda annoying.