Soooo... BHVR when are you gonna add the ability to see my connection to the lobby?
I have no idea why you removed this feature, you gave us the ability to see other survivors just not our own?
Seriously can we stop doing 1 step forward 2 steps back? I'm tired of being put on bad servers and not know it till I'm in the match already.
Certain perks like DH actually require you to be put on a decent server, my perk shouldn't be a gamble if the server is nice or not. Then you have all the usual latency issues that can plague hits etc.
Comments
Yes, 0 idea why this was actually removed.
I mean, you can see the Killers Connection ingame now - and at this point it is too late. It should be shown in the Pregame Lobby.
And when it comes to the own connection, this should be shown as well. Yesterday I ended up in a Lobby where everyone (probably the Killer as well), had quite a high Ping. All Players from Germany (according to their profile), and probably on some american Server. No chance to see this beforehand.
Yeah
like what happened every online game let's you see your ping before you start playing so why remove this ?
I have a feeling they have hidden it for some alternative reason like they have allowed you to end up on other servers more commonly.
Never use to see so many people with connection issues/ping to the servers but now it seems every game at least 1 survivor is yellow/red connection.
I dont personally dont care about yellow, I can make do but red... that's a different situation
Yeah like I said 1 step forwards 2 steps back with BHVR. Alot of these things are basic multiplayer features in all games yet 6years later we are still missing basics