Let's talk about: Self-Preservation, Rookie Spirit and Pharmacy

image.png

I think these perks need some buffs. You will almost never see these perks for a good reason. Why would you run these perks compare to way better perks that might even do the same job, but better? I was thinking for some changes to these 3 perks and here they are.

Comments

  • I really like your rookie spirits idea

    Pharmacy could be too strong (medkits already are the strongest item in the game, and you would like to add to the strongest medkit a second full heal)

    Your self preservation idea would be too strong in swf scenarios (calls like killer is double backing, killer vaulted, killer moonwalking), especially with open handed as it would be a stronger version of pre rework OoO

  • I agree, some survivor perks are so bad that you can't even make a build around them. I'm perfectly fine with BHVR buffing these perks as they're used by nobody, really. I'm not saying to make them OP, but not even horrible.

  • I like your other two ideas but the whole needing to be injured for pharmacy to work is what nerfed it in the first place

    Just revert the change or combine them together by starting with a token to guarantee a medkit and gaining a token every time you are injured